introducing our club coach - troy hargreaves
Troy has over 25 years coaching experience, is a Tennis Australia Club Professional Coach and current Men’s State League player
He has an impressive background too…
- Former ATP ranked singles and doubles player, former ITF Over 35’s World number #6
- Winner of over 15 Men’s State singles titles, 2006 WA Open Champion and winner of 3 State League titles
- Represented Australia twice in the Asia/Oceania Championships
- Over 35’s Australian Men’s Singles Champion, Over 40’s Australian Men’s Singles Champion
- Seven times Hopman Cup trainer and hitting partner
now introducing Muay thai kickboxing
Click here to find out more about this exciting new activity
junior coaching sessions
FitSportsWa programs are designed to help groups of junior tennis players grow, learn and enjoy the sport. We have regular sessions and you can also create your own group and time.
Tennis and Pickleball half day and full day holiday clinics are also held every school holiday.
Enrol now for term 4 with FitSportsWA. The term officially commences the week beginning Saturday 15th October 2022 and runs until Friday 9th December 2022.
More information can be found here in the Junior section.
If you want a good workout, then Cardio Tennis is for you!
All standards are welcome. Coaching is limited and the focus is on hitting plenty of balls, constantly moving and burning calories. A fun way to get a great workout!
Come and try Pickleball , we have 3 sessions available each week. Organised social sets with tips on how to play. Only $12 a session. Email [email protected] or call 0421 482 973 to register your interest in any of our sessions.
* They are casual attendance sessions however we do need confirmation of your attendance for organisation purposes.
Get amongst it !!!
New session every Sunday – check out days and times here.